Deploy LTE / 4G bonding for
flexible and scalable
Are you looking to implement a LTE / 4G Bonding solution in your business? As a matter of fact, bonding your wireless broadband connections such as 4G /LTE or even 5G with comBOX Virtual Leased Line offers advantages such as:
- Ultra flexible WAN solution for remote sites facing limited connectivity options
- Professional connectivity for mobile applications (on vehicles, yachts, video broadcasting, etc)
- Low response time (low latency) with low jitter to support interactive applications and video streaming
- Increased reliability when bonding multiple 4G / LTE connections from different carriers
- Static IPv4 addresses at remote / mobile sites
- Real Time Network Compression to accelerate compressible traffic types and save data and costs
- End-to-End, bi-directional Quality of Service (QoS) to dynamically prioritize traffic on a per-packet basis over multiple Internet connections
- Up to 99.95% uptime SLAs comparable to Leased Line SLAs
4G bonding for ultimate on the go performance
The comBOX LTE / 4G bonding solution allows the combination of multiple 4G/LTE connections from different carriers into a virtual, optimized fat-pipe. As a result, your business will get an Internet connection with increased stability, reliability and flexibility which you can also deploy in remote areas facing limited telecommunication infrastructure. Furthermore, LTE / 4G bonding enables a professional connectivity solution while on the go. It allows blazing fast Internet speeds for vehicles and sea vessels as well as reliable high upload throughput for broadcasting events in remote locations.
comBOX networks offer a mobile bonding router by integrating the comBOX multi-WAN routers along with multiple LTE modems with high gain antennas into a portable travel case. The mobile CPE delivers a hassle free, plug and play solution for high speed Internet on the GO. The mobile CPE can also be provided with our competitive M2M global sim cards addon. Above all, our M2M global sim cards support 4G and 5G data roaming with all major mobile operators across the globe, thus offering the best possible LTE coverage and performance.
Choose the Virtual Leased Line that fits your connectivity needs. The Virtual Leased Line services are offered in bundles based on max bonded throughput, number of connection legs and server location.