Create your professional
Virtual Leased line
through ADSL / VDSL bonding
Are you looking to implement an ADSL / VDSL Bonding solution in your business? Bonding your fixed broadband connections such as ADSL/VDSL with comBOX Virtual Leased Line offers advantages such as:
- Low response time (low latency) with low jitter to support interactive applications and video streaming
- Low cost compared to leased lines with similar characteristics in term of speed and availability due to low subscription cost of individual xDSL connections
- Asymmetrical download / upload speed with a maximum throughput of 1Gbps
- Increased reliability by distributing the risk to multiple connections and ISPs
- Seamless, same-IP failover to survive network outages without a change in public facing IP addresses allowing for session continuity
- End-to-End, bi-directional Quality of Service (QoS) to dynamically prioritize traffic on a per-packet basis over multiple Internet connections
- Fast implementation times comparing to traditional Leased Line services
- Up to 99.95% uptime SLAs comparable to Leased Line SLAs
Optimized bandwidth aggregation
The ADSL / VDSL bonding solution offers an alternative solution to high cost dedicated leased lines, allowing greater flexibility while incorporating a vast range of WAN optimization technologies boosting your productivity to higher levels. The aggregated bandwidth of multiple ADSL /VDSL connections provided by comBOX VLL technology is available even for a single session (e.g. the transfer of a single file), since the data is transmitted simultaneously utilizing all the available connections. Furthermore, the algorithm mitigates connections’ outages and errors by rerouting data packets to the functional connections. As a result, you get a predictable and consistent network through public Internet connections that guarantees the performance of your WAN applications.
Although VDSL bonding and ADSL bonding are the most common scenarios with comBOX Virtual Leased Line services, you may combine such connections with other fixed of wireless broadband connections such as Fiber, SDSL, SHDSL, 3G/ LTE and leased lines according to your needs. The adaptive self tuning bandwidth aggregation algorithm will make sure that all the available connections will be utilized to their max capacity even in cases where the available connections have different speed and quality characteristics.
Choose the Virtual Leased Line that fits your connectivity needs. The Virtual Leased Line services are offered in bundles based on max bonded throughput, number of connection legs and server location.