Bond fixed & wireless connections
Hybrid Internet Access
The combination of fixed and wireless broadband connections such as ADSL/VDSL and 3G / 4G (LTE) / 5G / Starlink / VSAT with comBOX Virtual Leased Line offers advantages such as:
- Maximum reliability by distributing the risk to multiple physical mediums and ISPs
- Low response time (low latency) with low jitter to support interactive applications and video streaming
- Selective bonding to allow the utilization of connections with data caps only for business critical applications
- Transparent failover between fixed and wireless connections
- Asymmetrical download / upload speed with a maximum throughput of 1Gbps
- End-to-End, bi-directional Quality of Service (QoS) to dynamically prioritize traffic on a per-packet basis over multiple Internet connections
- Fast implementation times comparing to traditional Leased Line services
- Up to 99.95% uptime SLAs comparable to Leased Line SLAs
Efficient utilization of connections with traffic caps
comBOX services can help your business deploy a Hybrid Internet access solution which offers the benefits obtained from both wired and wireless networks by tailoring both networks to provide personalized solutions to the corporate sector, drastically improving the network performance while reducing the probability for network failure down to almost zero.
Companies of any size can combine multiple fixed Internet connections such as ADSL/VDSL/FIBER to get the required performance while using 4G/LTE wireless connections as backup to fill the downtime “gap” of the publicly available wired connections. Furthermore, wireless connections can be used as special purpose connections to offer additional bandwidth only for business critical applications and use the available data effectively.
Get your Virtual Leased Line
Choose the Virtual Leased Line that fits your connectivity needs. The Virtual Leased Line services are offered in bundles based on max bonded throughput, number of connection legs and server location.