Bond multiple SAT Links
for reliable Internet
in remote locations
The key advantages of combining Satellite broadband connections with comBOX Virtual Leased Line service bundles are:
- Ultra flexible WAN solution for remote sites facing limited connectivity options
- Professional connectivity for mobile applications (on vehicles, yachts, video broadcasting, etc)
- Built-in TCP Acceleration to boost TCP performance over Satellite Links
- Real Time Network Compression to accelerate compressible traffic types and save Satellite bandwidth
- Static IPv4 addresses at remote / mobile sites
- End-to-End, bi-directional Quality of Service (QoS) to dynamically prioritize traffic on a per-packet basis over multiple Satellite connections
- Up to 99.95% uptime SLAs comparable to Leased Line SLAs
- Bi-directional Quality of Service to effectively prioritize WAN traffic
Bridging the digital divide
The Satellite Link Bonding solution allows businesses of any size to get the connectivity they need in remote areas with non existing terrestrial or mobile networks. The comBOX VLL intelligent packet distribution algorithm as well as the available WAN optimization features take advantage of multiple satellite broadband resources to create professional grade connections in rural environments. It allows the optimized bandwidth aggregation of the available satellite links, whilst offering intelligent traffic management by incorporating a vast range of cutting edge technologies for quality of service and traffic shaping, as well as for accelerating Internet and VPN traffic over high latency links.
The Satellite Link Bonding solution enables TCP acceleration to mitigate the high latency that affects the encrypted traffic. Moreover the real time network compression feature further increases the available bandwidth in order to offer a complete solution that increases network performance and company’s productivity.
Get your Virtual Leased Line
Choose the Virtual Leased Line that fits your connectivity needs. The Virtual Leased Line services are offered in bundles based on max bonded throughput, number of connection legs and server location.